This website is operated by Norfolk Canoes Ltd (referred to as "Norfolk Canoes/Car Roofracks Norfolk/we/our/us"). As user of this website (referred to as "you/your") you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make ("use/using") is subject to our terms and conditions below.
1. Terms and Conditions of sale and website use Norfolk Canoes Ltd.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will take effect when posted on this website. Your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this website.
- All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The 'confirmation' stage sets out the final details of your order. You will be viewing this in a secure server screen. When you place your order you will be sent an automatic confirmation email.
- Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it. See Section 6 and 7 below.
- We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access via this website. Please print out these terms and conditions and the order confirmation for your own records. You will need the 'Order Reference Number' on the 'Order Confirmation' for any correspondences with us regarding your order.
- Orders placed through this website can only be delivered to customers in mainland UK, Northern Ireland, Ireland, Channel Islands & Isle of Wight. For deliveries to Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Orkney, Shetland and Scottish Islands & BFPO addresses we will contact you with delivery options & costs.
- The delivery charge is shown in the Shopping Basket and relates to the goods in the Shopping Basket. Be sure to select the correct delivery region to determine the correct delivery cost.
- Delivery of roof racks, watersports carriers and most cycle carriers:
- Most deliveries arrive within 1-3 working days, but some deliveries may take longer.
- Allow extra time for deliveries to parts of Scotland
- We do not offer a guaranteed time-scale delivery service.
- Delivery of Roof Boxes
- Currently, we are unable to offer a delivery service for roof boxes due to their size and risk of damage within the courier networks.
- We do not offer a Saturday delivery service because they are unreliable..
- We do not offer an international delivery service.
- We will always endeavour to meet or exceed your delivery expectations.
- Complaints in respect of delivery time-scales will be referred to the above terms & conditions.
4. Receipt of goods.
- The goods you have ordered will be sent to the delivery address notified and will require a signature from the person receiving the goods. That can be the purchaser or someone acting for the purchaser.
- Before accepting and signing for the delivery check that the goods are in good condition. If any obvious signs of damage are visible, sign as "Received Damaged" or decline the delivery and tell the courier to "Returned to Sender".
- We will process your payment when your order is ready for despatch or you have agreed to the supply lead time offered. Any item with a long manufacture or lead time will require the payment of a deposit or full payment. Special orders that are not part of our standard stock range that are manufactured exclusively to satisfy your order will require a minimum 50% deposit. These special non standard products will attract a re-stocking fee of 30% if the order is cancelled after the product has been produced to satisfy your order.
- The price you pay is the price displayed in the website-shopping basket at the time you place your order. We reserve the right to decline the order if a significant pricing error or manufacture or supply price uplift has taken place without our knowledge. In such an instance we will contact you soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling the order. If we are unable to contact you quickly we will not process the order and try again to contact you.
- Payment can be made by credit card or debit card online and you will need to be able to verify the payment through your card issuer’s verification system. All payment card details are entered on a secure server provided and operated by a certified e-commerce provider. All card and personal information is encrypted. No unencrypted information is kept on the secure server. Norfolk Canoes Ltd does not have access to and therefore does not retain your payment details.
- All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rates.
6. Returns policy.
- You must notify Norfolk Canoes Ltd if you decide to returns your order by telephone, in writing or by email within 14 days of receipt and physically return the goods within 30 days of receipt.
- All non-warranty product returns (excluding our despatch error) can be exchanged or refunded provided the product is returned in the supplied condition. Supplied condition means unused, in its original undamaged packaging and fit for immediate re-sale. Postage or carriage charges for returning non-warranty products are borne by the consumer.
- Notification of intention to return goods made after 14 days from receipt incur a 15% restocking charge (excludes warranty returns).
7. Cancellations policy.
- Cancellation of an order for standard range products made before despatch will incur no cost to the consumer.
- Cancellation of bespoke or made to order products not included in our standard range of products must be notified without delay and wherever possible before such products are manufactured or produced. Cancellation after product production will incur a 30% restocking charge which will be deducted from the bespoke product deposit.
8. Changes to product specification.
- Manufacturer specifications may change without our being notified. Product supplied will always be the manufacturer’s current specification.
- When we are advised a product specification has been superseded we will update the web page accordingly and existing stock to the old specification will be moved to clearance if appropriate.
- All sizes and measurements are those provided by the manufactures, we try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
10. Privacy and personal data.
Please see our separate Privacy Notice - click here
11. Intellectual property images, content and illustrations.
- Norfolk Canoes is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights contained in the website. All text, information, graphics, interfaces, photographs, video and other material available on the website are protected by copyright, trade mark and other proprietary and intellectual property laws.
- All illustrations and images on this website indicate general design, shape, function and are advisory only.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions grants or is intended to grant any right, title or interest in the website or any intellectual property rights contained therein.
- We take no responsibility for any content revealed on the web by following any link away from this website.
- The laws of England shall govern the contract between us and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
- Norfolk Canoes Ltd shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- These terms and conditions including the documents or other sources referred to in these terms and conditions supersede all prior representations. Understandings and agreements between you and Norfolk Canoes Ltd relating to the use of this website (including the order of products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and Norfolk Canoes Ltd for your use of this website.
14. The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
- This regulation replaces the Distance selling Regulation. These Terms and Conditions are designed and written to ensure we comply with requirements.
- One specific requirement is that Terms and conditions are to be communicated on a durable medium.
Print these terms and conditions and retain with your order confirmation.
15. E&OE (Errors & Omissions Exempted).
- Every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided on this website and it is constantly being updated as products and prices are updated. If an error or omission is revealed during the purchase process or at any other time neither the seller nor purchaser can be forced to enter an inaccurate contract.
16. Contact Details.
- Norfolk Canoes
Unit A Eastern Court
Ernest Gage Avenue
Longwater Business Park
- Contact Number: 01603 747139
- Email Address: email@example.com
17. Company Details.
- Norfolk Canoes Ltd
- Company Registration No 06852129
- VAT 100 4377 64